I see you mama, snapping away with your DSLR camera. Your photos of your toddler splashing on the beach, and your littlest's latest milestone are beautifully collected on your camera's memory card, but you don't know what do next.
You've been wondering how pro photographers get beautiful tones and light bright images, but haven't felt ready to tackle Adobe Lightroom and give it a go yourself.
Introducing Lightroom Bootcamp
Lightroom Bootcamp is a 3 day crash course in Adobe Lightroom. I'll teach you how I edit like a pro to take my personal photos from good to AMAZING! How can I teach you to edit like a pro, you ask? Because I AM a pro! As a professional family and newborn lifestyle photographer, I've spent hours in Adobe Lightroom editing not only my client's session images, but my own personal images as well, and I'm sharing my tips and secrets for editing photos into beautiful works of art.
Lightroom Bootcamp will be availble on September 12, 2018!
Meet Your Teacher
I'm Courtney - a professional family and newborn lifestyle photographer, but most importantly, mom to a sweet baby girl named James. Since it's very beginning, my professional photography career has been dedicated to the beauty of family. Since the moment my daughter was born, I've been obsessed with documenting our life with beautiful photographs. Years from now, I envision my children home for Christmas, sitting in our living room and flipping through our treasured family "yearbooks", reliving their story and having tangible proof of our family's roots in love and faith. It is my passion and purpose to empower other mom's to be their family's storyteller, and to master their cameras to create a legacy for their family to enjoy for year's to come.
Lightroom Bootcamp includes
- 10 Video lessons to walk you through each and every Lightroom mode that you need to know
- 3 video editing demonstrations - ever wanted to get inside the head of a pro? I'm letting you in!
- Step by step instructions for importing and exporting images into Lightroom
- An intro to using "presets" and BONUS - my favorite sources for presets!
- BONUS LESSON - The life changing system I use to organize my family's photos
You will leave Lightroom Bootcamp with:
- A process and system for uploading your images to your computer and into Lightroom.
- An understanding of the Lightroom modules you need, and what you can just ignore!
- How to make basic edits to enhance your images and take them to the next level.
- A breakdown of "presets" and my favorite sources for them, including the source of the preset I apply to every image.
- How to export your images, including the exact settings I use for high-resolution printing and album making.
As a BONUS, I'll also be teaching you the photo organization system that has been a GAME changer for my personal family photos. I'll walk you through the exact system I use that makes finding images and creating our family's annual "yearbook" crazy easy.
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts on August 24, and never ends! It is completely self paced, so as soon as the doors open, you'll have lifetime access and can complete the class at your own pace.
What is your refund policy?
I want you to love this course, and I truly believe you will! I do not, however, offer a refund on this course, because it will truly take practice and effort to use the skills that are taught in this class. While I've provided you with all the tools and information you need to be on your way, it will require you to put in work and time to continue to evolve. I know you can get there, and this course is a great fast track start in the right direction!
How Long Do I have access to the course?
Forever! After enrolling, you'll have lifetime access from any device to the course materials so that you can refer back to the information again and again.
Can't I just search the web or YouTube for Lightroom tutorials?
You definitely can! However, I have years of professional experience using Adobe Lightroom and have compiled all of my tips and tricks for using the program into an easy to digest format with actionable steps for you. Lightroom Bootcamp is the fast track to YEARS of trial and error and researching tutorials so that you can be on your way to beautiful photographs without all the extra leg work.